Founded in 2000 in Germany, Transporeon Group is one of the largest SaaS companies in Europe and has one of the leading positions in a multi-billion EUR addressable logistics market. Transporeon’s mission critical, real-time cloud platform connects a global network of over 1,000 large corporates (“shippers”), with over 70,000 trucking companies (“carriers”). The platform’s single-code SaaS solutions are used by over 100,000 users in >100 countries in currently 24 languages. Transporeon creates a digital connection between shippers and their logistics partners, supporting a transparent and more cost-effective movement of goods. Through web-based solutions, logistic services such as tenders, time slot bookings, as well as tracking & tracing can be managed significantly more efficiently.
Transporeon has embarked on a journey of creating the world’s leading market place in logistics, powered by real time data and complete visibility on the whereabouts of the trucks. Transporeon’s vision is to use AI/ML algorithms to help reduce the empty miles by matching supply and demand for logistics. The firm’s objective for 2021 is to extend European market leadership with EUR 15 bn of tendered freight, 25mn assigned trucks, and over 30mn booked time slots on the platform with over 120,000 connected carriers.
Transporeon is currently looking for a French-speaking Customer Care Specialist!
Scope of activities:
- Central contact person for our international customers for all issues concerning the use of our TRANSPOREON
- Independent gathering and analysis of fault and problem reports incoming by telephone or e-mail, independent troubleshooting
- Preparation of expense analyses for the desired customer requests in close collaboration with our development teams and the IT infrastructure
- Preparation of offers and management of the conclusion of contracts for service provisions, e.g. system expansions
That’s how to convince us:
- You are an open-minded, communicative team player who enjoys dealing with people
- You enjoy figuring out complex logistics processes and software and working with them on a daily basis
- You have practical experience in (telephonic) customer support and excellent IT skills (MS Office Excel
- You excel thanks to a quick grasp of technology, an affinity for IT and a high level of initiative
- French at mother-tongue level as well as excellent German and English skills; other foreign languages
- Your profile is completed by a reliable, customer-oriented and structured approach to work
We will be pleased to receive your meaningful application specifying your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Therefore, please click on the « Postuler »-button below!