Do you like sales? Do you have proven experience in sales? We are looking for an Account Executive proficient in French to optimize client performance.
The Account Executive is key to building and maintaining strong and high-performing relationships with our Vacation Rental owners. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our owner inventory is competitive, attractive, and relevant for HomeAway’s fast-growing global traveler base. You will work hand-in-hand with owners to improve performance by coaching and influencing partners to take actions to improve booking conversions.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently exceed the mark on metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with partners
- You will establish performance goals with partners, developing action plans and securing commitment for adoption/usage
- You optimize content, rate and availability to maximize booking conversion
- You develop and sustain strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction
- You secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy traveler demand
- You educate partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway
- You support partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding
- You stay ahead of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market
- You promote relevant products to existing customers or prospects
Who you are:
- You are a native French speaker or you have a bilingual/proficient level of French, plus you are fluent in English
- You have proven experience in sales (account management and/or business development)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Communication: you communicate clearly and with confidence, listening carefully and reacting thoughtfully
- Relationship Management: you build rapports and maintain regular touchpoints to keep partners informed and engaged; you understand partners and customize engagement approaches
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate a “partner-first” mindset and create “win-win” situations that bring value for both HomeAway and Partners
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you demonstrate ability to plan and maximize productivity
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you are proficient at using basic software and tools to derive insights and you understand performance metrics and KPIs
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles; you look for improvement and embrace changes
- Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross functional teams
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.