Are you a great coordinator with an interest in finance and economics? Always wanted to work for an international company in another country? Then this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
On behalf of our client, we are now looking for French-speaking talent to join their accounts payable unit. Our client is an American company who offers administrative and financial services of all kinds across Europe. Their office in the Czech Republic was established in 2011 and offers a dynamic and engaging workplace where you become part of their diverse family where each and every employee is highly valued.
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator your role responsibilities will include:
- Progress chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouse
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Finance/Shipping/Stores regarding orders and inquiries
- Organize debit/credit notes due to price changes, sales returns, etc.
- Ensure that administrative procedures meet company and customer standards
- Liaise with other functions/facilities within the company, customers and suppliers as required
The ideal candidate
- is a native French speaker with good command of English
- has relevant work experience from a similar role or an educational background within the field of Finance & Economics
- is a team player who is detailed oriented and methodical in your work
- would like to develop their international career
If you have knowledge of MS Dynamics Axapta/SAP or another ERP system it will be considered an advantage
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus
- Individual training with an assigned “Onboarding Buddy”
- Initial 1-year contract with a permanent extension
- Full-time position with partially flexible working hours
- Assistance in finding accommodation + orientation
- 25 days paid holiday + Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Social and Health insurance on a monthly basis
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers or Multisport Card for free
- Contribution to language/professional courses
- ACCA courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshments at the workplace for free
Sound interesting? Then don’t wait and send in your CV in English today! One of our recruiters will get in touch with you to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity!