- Manage customer cash collections, customer account reconciliations and communication with the country mass customers (manage inquiries, monitor activities performed by automated workflow and apply judgment to solve issues in a content and timely manner).
- Reduce % debt overdue and bad debt provisions by avoiding unsatisfactory accounts.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Force to avoid and solve customer charges and deductions.
- Monitor and Manage Customer Charges and deductions workflow.
- Monthly management and analysis of the rebates, allowances and deductions.
- Co-work with the Master Data Management Responsible.
- Develop and analyze monthly customer aging.
- Prepare monthly reporting to the country.
- Be part of the monthly OTC meetings to discuss risks and opportunities.
- Compliance with the current process design and specifications, process excellence and data quality principle
- Achieve goals, propose improvements and stabilize KPI’s if not achieved
- Initiate improvements to policy and process
- A candidate with minimum 3 years’ experience as a Customer Collection specialist or 3 year’s Accounting experience (basically in AR environment), preferably in a multinational mass goods company.
- We are looking for a proactive profile well organized, fast learning, positive, excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience working with commercials teams and distributors.
- Preferably EDI skills.
- SAP and Excel knowledge is a must.
- Fluent in French.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.