We are looking for an Ad Reviewer to join our Dublin team who will specialise in reviewing ad content from our platform. As an Ad Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of platform users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our social media and advertising products. Ad Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
- Responsible for evaluating creator content and advertising content in conjunction with TikTok ad policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of ad policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with business needs
- Opportunity to participate in team meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
- Multi-linguist skills are required. Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Experience navigating TikTok platform and an ability to work with back end platforms.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing platform content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team
- Strong I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
TikTok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.