BNP Paribas Smart Office is a Shared Service Centre composed of teams who are dedicated to Corporate Travel and Administration support services, to staff members throughout Europe. Client relations are at the cornerstone of group´s strategy, with the primary aim of developing long-term relationships and helping clients to make the best use of their time by dealing with their administrative tasks.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist executives, senior managers and teams based in Paris, London and Portugal in achieving their strategic objectives by helping with administrative tasks. Working in a fast-paced environment by coming up with innovating solutions that offer a smarter way forward, and always operating with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- Giving full administrative and secretarial support to managers based locally and/ or onshore
- Managing daily agenda, organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Booking video-conference meetings and/ or conference call numbers
- Managing travel arrangements (booking flights, trains, hotels, cars, taxi) ensuring consistent adherence to the appropriate policy
- Organizing invoices and processing expense claims
- Providing co-ordination and support for other Smart Office Assistants, including covering for absences/sicknesses
- Administrative support related to on-boarding processes, accesses management, IT requests and others
- Others: visa arrangements, business cards demands, assisting with T&E reporting, document editing, events organization, catering ordering, amongst other ad-hoc requests
- Required level of education: Bachelor Degree
- Be fluent in English and French (mandatory)
- To have previous administrative experience is a plus
- Be well-organized, be able to multi-task and be proactive
- Be client-oriented with strong work ethic
- Be precise and rigorous with excellent attention to detail
- Have strong team spirit
- Have the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Have the ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines
- Display strong organizational skills
- Be diligent, display dedication and prioritize problems by considering the impact on the business
- Be able to identify quick-wins
- Be discrete and respect confidentiality when required on sensitive matters
- Be resilient, stay calm and positive, be able to stay comfortable when faced with conflict
- Have good communication skills (active listener and clear communicator)
- At least one year experience in a similar position is a strong plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered. In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.