Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities in an internationally recognised company? Start working for Arvato!
More than 600 employees in Münster, Germany are working in different departments, providing professional assistance to our customers all around the world. Join our French Team to support Microsoft business customers for inquiries about their contracts, account administration and general support for their Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Support of business customers via phone, email and chat
- Responsible for handling cases of assigned customers
- Documenting and processing business customer details and transaction data by using internal tools
- Possibilty to generate an attractive Incentive based on your customer satisfaction results.
- Building and updating detailed knowledge of available business software solutions and internal processes
- Excellent French language skills (spoken and written) on native speaker level
- Good English language skills (for training and internal communication on an international team)
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer-oriented)
- Good PC skills (usage of web-based tools and MS-Office)
- Sufficient typing skills
- Technical affinity and experience in business consulting benefical
About Our Company
We are Arvato! We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes.
On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied on five continents in more than 35 languages.
But most important for our success are our 45,000 employees at more than 100 locations, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers. As part of the international Bertelsmann media group, we always pursue a long-term perspective.
What We Offer
- Integration in an international team, multicultural environment
- Certified product and communication training as well as ongoing on-the-job coaching and qualification
- Great career opportunities within the company
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- Great community (company sports, regular company parties and team events)
- Free German courses twice a week
- Relocation package, including one month of free accomodation to ensure a smooth beginning at Arvato in Münster
- Employee relationship management to support your relocation to Germany (registration, open a bank account, finding suitable accomodation etc.)