Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company that was founded 5 years ago. The Utrecht-based startup rapidly developed into a company with an international team of over 85 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company.
We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams of native speakers for the Nordics, DACH, UK, Iberia, France and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht. We are looking to further develop our business in France, and for that we need you!
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. France is your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. It's up to the French team to decide on how to make this a success, since you're the expert in the market. You'll be joining our sales team, which is composed of 23 internationals spread over 7 different markets. Currently, the French sales team consists of two employees, who are in charge of the French market together with two marketing and support employees. Within this French sales team, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM). We also have a position available as Account Executive, if you have more experience than mentioned below. See more information here.
What will you do exactly?
- Research and identify prospective clients (online advertisers) and sell Channable by calling, emailing and through LinkedIn.
- Help companies that subscribed to our tool with the launch of their account
- Attend fairs and events in France to promote Channable. Later, you’ll follow up with companies you met there
- Be efficient and creative in explaining the functionalities and added value of our tool to (potential) clients.
- Solution-focused selling where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs.
- Regularly be on the road to actively close deals together with the AE and to visit existing clients, with the CSM.
- Gather feedback from potential clients to improve our product with new features.
Who are we looking for?
- You have some experience in sales and account management (min. 2 years). Experience in the fields of e-commerce / online marketing is an advantage.
- You like networking and you have a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- You can work individually but you also like cooperating with your team.
- French is your mother tongue and you know the French business culture.
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy into the sales team.
- You understand and speak English well enough to communicate with your colleagues.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales or French language and culture studies.
- You live in (or close to) Utrecht and you’re willing to travel to France regularly (approx. every 4-6 weeks)
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- The challenge to conquer the French market with Channable.
- The opportunity to be in France (mostly Paris) regularly.
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas.
- Great personal development possibilities.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Great working conditions: free Yoga classes, massages and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office-bar!
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "Postuler" button below. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Utrecht, or through Skype if you don’t live in the area (yet). Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.