Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations, working from our new Business Travel Centre in Dublin. You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, and train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends.
Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets, to better manage their travel programs by providing modern solutions and exceptional service. Unique in the market, our client operates like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up, voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the UK by Glassdoor 2 years running.
Would you like to start your day in our brand new Business Travel Hub? You will have a working knowledge of Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre and will have experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in French and English – inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
- Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler’s experience
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
- Passion for travel / experience with travel
- Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
- Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
- De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- Fast typing and computer navigation skills
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Experience, Education, and Certification:
- Must have previously worked with a travel industry GDS systems (required)
- High school degree or equivalent (required)
- Two years of customer sales or service experience (required)
- Two years Corporate or Leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience (required)
What Concentrix Offers You;
- Relocation Allowance of up to €1,250 to move country for the role
- Refer a Friend for the role and receive €200 vouchers if candidate is successful at interview
- Competitive annual salary plus Performance Based Bonus Plan
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Concentrix discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, discounted phone plan to name a few.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV in English today by clicking the "Postuler"-button!