* Important: For this role, you must hold an EU/UK Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa
As a French Collections Representative based in our EMEA offices in Dublin (Ireland), your goal is to deliver best-in-class service to PayPal’s core and emerging products, taking problem solving and customer service to a new level. You will also uphold the highest level of customer service while negotiating with PayPal customers on resolving negative balances and providing quality solutions.
As a Collections Representative, you will engage with PayPal customers where a negative balance has occurred on their account, performing a range of collection duties including providing guidance and education to customers in order to avoid a negative balance in the future.
NB: What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- French speaker to native level with high proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- Full authorisation to work in Ireland (e.g. an EU/UK passport or a Stamp 4 Visa)
- 12+ months relevant experience – Debt Collections, Customer Service, Call Centre, Financial Services or other relevant experience.
- Reach out to customers to negotiate payment solutions for their accounts with the aim to bring those back into good standing
- Construct individually tailored solutions while being in compliance with all local laws and regulations regarding Collections and Debt recovery
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting production and quality goals.
- Display initiative to take on additional responsibilities geared towards professional growth and development.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Ability to communicate skills – both written and oral.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers
- Ability to make a discretionary decision based on research
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment which requires flexibility, especially around processes and shifts.
- Possess a disciplined approach to working in a highly targeted environment
Why Join us in PayPal?
- Work for a respected global brand in a dynamic English-speaking EU capital city.
- A competitive salary, an annual performance-related bonus and employee share scheme.
- A relocation package* to assist you in your move to join us
- A free fully equipped onsite gym with personal trainers
- 27 days paid annual leave in addition to all national holidays.
- Free breakfast cereal and fresh fruit in all food zones.
- Regular site visits by masseuses, barbers, medical professionals and financial advisers
- Award-winning training, an education allowance, a company pension scheme, parental leave scheme and comprehensive health insurance.
- Family fun days, company events and active social groups.
- A subsidised restaurant, Costa Coffee Cafe, games rooms, relaxation zones and so much more
* Relocation assistance is assessed on a case-by-case basis.