When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Bilingual Chat Customer Service Representative – French – English with TTEC in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring mind
- And yes… all the competitive pay opportunities and benefits you’d expect
What You’ll be Doing:
Think of the time when you’ve gone to look at a service online and chose to interact with the website representative. That’ll be you! Yes, that’s right… You’ll be supporting customers over email, chat, and phone. You’ll answer questions, seeking to understand the need of the customer, and then close the deal.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Represent and help to build the business of the company
- Support customers over email, chat, and phone
- Interact with multiple customers at the same time
- Review, validate and update information
- Manage operational process
- Collaborate closely with your team leads on process
- Communicate with internal departments
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience and set the groundwork for building long-term customer relationships
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Experience supporting customers
- Fluency in French
- Good English
- Outstanding live chat customer service etiquette
- Exceptional typing skills with a minimum 40 wpm and typing with 80% accuracy
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- High School graduate or equivalent, plus sales/work experience required.
- College degree and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously (multitask extra ordinary)
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
Interested? Apply Today!
- Click on the « Postuler » button and send us your CV in English. Please note that only applicants with valid EU work permit would be considered for this role.
- You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it’s time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).