Would you like to develop your career within finance in a global organization? Join us at Honeywell and become our new Collections Specialist.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsible for all collections activities on 1 or more portfolios of customers. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, timely escalation and/or resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business
- Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s)
- Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s)
- Build relationships with relevant business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between collection department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios
- Actively participate in Cash Calls
- Up to date customer reconciliation of accounts
- Lead Cash and escalation calls
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- Excellent command of French and English
- Minimum 1 year of directly experience in collection, finance,
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills.
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Proficient in SAP A/R systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Place a high priority on customer satisfaction and prioritizing tasks.
Can you see yourself in this position? Click apply!