TikTok is the world’s leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world’s creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter in everyday life. TikTok empowers everyone to be a creator directly from their smartphones and is committed to building a community by encouraging users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
- Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improving the content management strategy for the short video platforms.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to speak and write in French to native speaking level.
- Paying attention to noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends.
- Active user of and familiarity with short video products
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing content. 2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
- Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required.
TikTok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.