Webhelp, a French multinational company with over 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries worldwide and an over a billion dollar turnover, decided to start a new adventure in sunny Portugal. Only two years since the beginning of our presence in this country we’ve already grown into two sites Lisbon and Braga, with over 1000 Portuguese based Webhelpians and counting!
Join the Webhelp Portugal team and you will have the opportunity to lead the charge in the fast paced, exciting and collaborative ventures with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
What you can expect from us:
- Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: one month of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
- A renewable 6 month contract from day one with the possibility for eventual open ended contract;
- Full time job (40 hours weekly);
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers regarding the company’s services;
- Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures;
- Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project;
Please be aware of the general requirements:
- Fluent or native in French with a good level of English (minimum B2);
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depending on the project);
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
- For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply here: https://tinyurl.com/ybv3nwg7