Are you passionate about traveling? Is Sunny Barcelona the place where you would like to be? Would you like to work with amazing people from all over the world?
If the answer is YES, then you are ready to embrace the Airbnb adventure!
We are looking for French native speakers with a high level of English to join our amazing travel loving community.
Our ethos is to work and play hard but more importantly ensuring we are well equipped to save the day for the millions of worldwide Airbnb users. Our main responsibilities are answering telephone and email inquiries from guests and hosts as efficiently as possible and then logging them accordingly.
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in English with a native level of French.
- A passion for travel, open-minded, adventurous people with an enthusiasm for customer service.
- Excellent communication with the soft skills for mediation.
- A team player able to work within a friendly environment.
- Availability to work rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday: 39h per week, between 9am & 10:00pm with 2 weekends off per month.
What benefits do we offer?
- Starting salary €16.500 with the view of promotion within 3 months to the next level with a salary increase to €17,200 Euros gross per annum.
- We have your next trip covered ($300 every 6 months to have the Airbnb experience). You must have worked for 6 months in the project and still be employed to receive the coupon
- Being part of a constantly growing company and team, with endless opportunities for career development after 6 months of employment.
- Working with amazing people from all over world in a dynamic work environment.
- Make new friends by joining our social weekly events organised by our culture club.
- Language classes to take your English/Spanish to the next level
- Freedom to express yourself without a dress code.
- Nice working environment in the heart of Barcelona.
- On-site kitchen, free hot beverages, and vending machines.
- 24 holidays per year.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.