Customer Service Administrator (m/f/d) French
Language and communication talent wanted! Become, as office employee (m/f/d), part of our international customer care team at our logstics location in Gütersloh or Harsewinkel, located in East Westphalia in the triangle of Bielefeld, Münster and Paderborn.
With your expertise, you will professionally serve our demanding customers from the (bio) pharma and medical technology industry. Become part of our team of experts who, with integrated order-to-cash solutions, connect our customers more closely with the point of care and thus with the patient.
- You are in daily contact with our demanding customers via the phone or in written contact. In
French, German or English you will respond professionally and competently to customer inquiries
- You accompany the customer orders through the entire ordering and delivery process and work closely with the operative logistics
- You will handle returns and complaints with routine and competent skills as well as the transport disposition which includes export processing
- A welcome alternation will be the creation of reports
- You maintain the customer and article master data in our SAP system
- We are looking for a communicative and committed employee, who can exhibit a successfully
completed business education
- You have already gained initial experience in customer service in an international environment
- Your excellent knowledge of the French, German or English language distinguish you
- You routinely use your good MS Office skills (especially Excel and Word) in your everyday working life and ideally have SAP skills
- You enjoy working with customers
- Distinctive teamwork, a high willingness to learn and a customer-oriented way of working complete your profile
- You will be participated in the success of the company and will be offered an attractive
- Many benefits enhance your everyday life: from the subsidized company restaurant to the refrigerated drinks dispenser and much more
- Benefit from discount offers of our customers and the own home assortment sale
On behalf of our customers, Arvato SCM Solutions moves goods, knowledge and products by the millions every day – both physically and virtually. To us, supply chain management means getting to know our customers’ needs and providing individualized solutions to satisfy them. As an innovative, internationally active supply chain and e-commerce service provider, we make it our business to apply state-of-the-art technologies and create real win-win situations. More than 14,000 employees in our Solution Group pursue this goal with dedication and enthusiasm around the world. The Group is divided into six business units, each focusing on a clearly-defined sector: each of our partners can work with an industry specialist. Experience the agility of a start-up and the sustained activity of a global player in each unit and let yourself be carried along by the general sense of excitement.
Arvato SCM Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, including your desired starting date and salary expectations. To ensure your application is processed promptly, please apply by clicking on the « Postuler »-button below.
Please refer to Job ID 22527
Send your application to Sonja Kahl.
For more information visit our website: www.scm.arvato.com
Responsible for data protection in your application is the Arvato Distribution GmbH, Gottlieb-Daimler-Str.1, 33428 Harsewinkel.
Arvato Distribution GmbH processes your data in order to stablish an employment relationship on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 (b)
GDPR / § 26 (1) 1 BDSG. The storage duration for this process is in Germany generally 6 months long and starts with the completion of the application. You can contact the company privacy officer at the above postal address or via the following email address email@example.com. Further information on data protection can be found here: