Attention Digital Natives!
You are regularly online and enjoy being mobile? Become a part of our team and help us make banking easier, modern and up to date. Your creativity is vital for us and we are open for new ideas and suggestions.
We provide our client’s customers with an all-round support service regarding their mobile online banking experience.
At Arvato in Münster you will have to possibility to work in an international environment - our motto is „the world meets at Arvato in Münster“. We are supporting customers in 21 different languages with the help of colleagues from over 40 different countries in our service center in Münster.
What to expect:
- Great atmosphere within a great team
- An international environment
- Intensive job training from day one
- Good development possibilties within the company
- Relocation & integration support
- You are the first contact partner for our client´s customers, responsible for queries of existing and possible new customers
- You keep track of customer, historical and transaction data and advise customers on all mobile banking related questions
- You are the first layer of protection preventing fraud and protecting data security
Working hours: Monday till Saturday (8am-8pm), full- and part-time possible
- You enjoy working within a team and building trust with our customers
- Ideally you already have service center knowledge/experience
- You are able to speak French on a native level and also have a good level in English
- You are reliable and have a great sense of responsibilty
Exactly what you are looking for? Then apply now by clicking on the "Postuler"-button below. Further questions? Then give us a call on: +49 251 5004 47040
We are Arvato! We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes. On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied on five continents in more than 35 languages. But most important for our success are our 45,000 employees at more than 100 locations, who add value for us and our clients.