*For this position, a valid EU-working permit is required
American Express is looking to add to our enthusiastic French speaking teams who deliver class leading levels of Customer Service across the business.
American Express is a Top 10 Glassdoor employer and Fortune’s 100 ‘Top Company to Work For’ award winner. We are defined by our ability to innovate, evolve and take risks and always put our customer at the centre of everything we do. With many other awards including: ‘Working Mothers’ and being voted one of the Top 10 Employers in the UK by Working Families, we are proud to be the UK’s leading work-life balance organisation which is only a small part of what makes us the successful dynamic fortune 500 company we are today.
Nowhere do these values hold truer than in our exciting and dynamic European language centre in Brighton. Servicing operations across Europe, this office delivers a diverse, fast paced environment which promotes development opportunities for all colleagues who are motivated to advance their careers.
Our Customer Service teams are at the forefront of delivering for our customers, ensuring that we do the right thing in every interaction in order to provide an excellent service each and every time.
While we would love the opportunity to discuss the various responsibilities our teams have, all teams are required to:
- Deliver extraordinary service to our customers
- Partner with various business areas
- Do what is right by the customer
- Live and breathe the American Express values and brand
- Commit to providing exceptional products, service and experiences for our customers
- Strive to improve our existing ideas in order to find more ways to win
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Previous experience is not important to us. We value motivated and enthusiastic colleagues who strive to do what is best for our customers and demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in French and English
- Flexibility in an ever changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, reliable team player
- Customer orientated
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the « Postuler« -button below
However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).