Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities in an internationally recognised company? Start working for Majorel in Münster! We are one of the top employers in the world of Online Digital Marketing running campaigns for many of the top small to medium-sized businesses. Join our French Digital Marketing Team and act as a trusted consultant by providing business clients the right digital media solution and support.
- Consult business customers via phone, email and chat
- Create and manage online marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for handling campaigns of assigned customers
- Document and process business customer details and transaction data by using internal tools
- You have the possibility to receive an attractive Incentive based on your customer satisfaction results.
- Excellent French language skills (spoken and written) on native speaker level
- Good English language skills (for training and internal communication in an international team)
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills (business customer-oriented)
- Good PC skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office)
- Sufficient typing skills
- Search and social media affinity and experience in business consulting beneficial
What we offer:
- Integration in an international team, multicultural environment
- Certified product and communication training as well as ongoing on-the-job coaching and qualification
- Great career opportunities within the company
- Corporate healthcare management(medical check-ups, vaccinations etc.)
- Great community (company sports, regular company parties and team events)
- Free German courses twice a week
- Relocation package, including one month of free accommodation to ensure a smooth beginning at Majorel in Münster
- Employee relationship management to support your relocation to Germany (registration, open a bank account, finding suitable accommodation etc...)
About our company:
We’re Majorel. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners. We are driven to go further. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team. Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes. On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied in 28 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia in 36 languages. But most important for our success are our 48,000 employees, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers.