The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance.Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: « The best or nothing ».
Roadside Assistance Benelux Region
What will you do
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. You answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible. You are responsible for the case handling from A to Z.
Who are you
- Good understanding of Customer satisfaction
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch & French
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a structured environment, to prioritize, analyse and coordinate your day to day responsiblities
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Computer literacy
- Act as our Brand ambassador
What do we offer
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A « tailor made » individual development plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every three years or free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Non contributory pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- You will be offered 1 contract with a duration of one year, after this the contract you will be of an indefinite time
- Full-time basis of 40 hours per week, however part-time basis can also be discussed
- Flexible shift system with day, evening and weekend shifts, preferences can be discussed. It is an ongoing system, so you know for the whole year when your working days are planned
- We provide an extensive three weeks initial training and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months;
In case of interest, please apply with CV and motivation letter in your native language (Dutch or French) by clicking the « Postuler » button.