Are you fed up with rain and gray days? Are you ready for an adventure abroad? Become part of a young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Kpax Marketing is one of the largest marketing and customer service companies in Cyprus and we are looking for new German-speaking talents. We offer a fantastic opportunity with a good salary and bonus package!
While the COVID-19 pandemic has had a tremendous impact around the world, forcing us to stay home and isolated, better days are ahead! Cyprus is currently less affected by COVID-19 than other countries in Europe. The European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (EDCD) provides current and detailed figures. Act safe, stay healthy.
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
- 350 days of sunshine a year
- 0% income tax up to € 19,000 / year
- EU member state
- Low cost of living compared to Germany
- Direct flights from German cities
- Professional English
- Large emigrant community, including also many Germans
- Second largest city in Cyprus
- Beautiful beach in the middle of the city
- Exciting nightlife
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further in-house paid training is provided by the company
- Good command of English language and fluency in French, preferably French Canadian
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong phone contact skills ad active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Good communications/public relations skills.
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential
- Commit to staying in the company for a period of more than 1 year
We are offering an excellent work environment and an attractive package, with many benefits and perks such as:
- Excellent salary
- Relocation package: Flights, transportation, and free accommodation for 2 weeks
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly bonuses on performance
- Yearly Bonus
- Opportunities for internal growth
- Full medical insurance
- Referral bonus for new colleagues
- Exciting company activities
We will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
To apply for the position, send your resume in ENGLISH.
Apply now – alone or with a friend!