As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Google Cloud Business Development Representative (BDR), you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. In collaboration with your assigned team, you will identify, qualify, and cultivate cloud computing opportunities. You will identify and build excellent pipeline for our Field representatives so they can ultimately meet or exceed their goals. You’ll gain a deep understanding of how our solutions solve problems related to digital transformation for our customers.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Generate interest with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing and phone to identify, qualify and cultivate opportunities.
- Learn and implement solution selling strategies mapping Google Cloud solutions against customer’s business imperatives, particularly as it relates to digital transformation.
- Leverage processes/resources and provide feedback to product marketing, marketing and sales teams to update industry/solution pitches based on customer conversations.
- Maintain the business opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates on opportunities driven by the Business Development Representatives in the Google Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics (primary, pipeline creation, pipeline qualification).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales development and relationship management.
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- Experience in reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.