EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for French-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Your key responsibilities
Execute administrative and project management duties for and on behalf of the Senior Management representatives:
- Calendar management (scheduling meetings, conference and video calls)
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Travel and Expenses arrangement for your directors
- Understanding and recognizing the business needs of Senior Management representatives
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
Skills and attributes for success
- You are fluent in French language (C1 level)
- You enjoy performing various administrative tasks
- Customer orientation and attention to details are your professional marks
- You possess a very Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Professional experience in administrative support
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a French-speaking candidate, team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What working at EY offers
Working at EY GDS offers a great opportunity to improve your interpersonal and analytical skills, gain experience working in fast-paced environment and a chance to excel your language skills during daily cooperation with our colleagues and clients. If you would like to master in the above areas, have confidence with professional client service and good teaming is important to you, the position if just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
Make your mark.