French Advisor for Airbnb – Lisbon, Portugal
We are Sitel. We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts.
To our Associates, we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
We are looking for fluent French speakers to become part of Sitel Team in Portugal. Able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels).
We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Sitel Customer Support its brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for your life.
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world — online.
With world-class customer service and a growing community of users, our client offers the easiest way for people to earn extra money from their available space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
Easy to apply!
For our Customer Service – incoming calls, emails and chat support – join us if you are,
. Fluent in French and English (mandatory)
. Available to work 8 hours/day in rotating shifts (Airbnb operates 24 hours x 7 days/ week)
. Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
. Able to pick up new technology quickly
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
- Competitive salary (14 months/ year)
- Language bonus (14 months/ year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation package to Portugal (travel + 3 months of accommodation)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (metro + bus + train)
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Training and continuous updates fully paid
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
Take your time to decide (not too much …)
Apply for Sitel and enjoy the sunny Lisbon!