Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specializing in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels.
From 35 countries with a 50,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage.
We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
A customer care advisor, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Management of incoming contacts (Calls, Emails etc.)
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Native / near native in French language and good command of English
- Good MS Office skills and generic computer knowledge
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening as well as good written skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability and flexibility
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply:
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact center which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.