Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Want to be part of the customer service team for the No.1 Sports brand in the world? You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a young, friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver that exceptional service that is expected from a world leader in sportswear? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No.1 sports brand in the world!
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
What can Concentrix offer you?
- Full time permanent contract with competitive OTE
- Relocation Allowance of €1,250
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Concentrix discount website with various offers against high street brands, holiday breaks and Dublin restaurants
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships and discounted phone plans
- Free parking and an on-site canteen
What to expect on a day to day basis:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products.
- Answering emails from customers/dealers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers.
What we need from you:
- Fluency in French and English language
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Monday-Friday
Dublin doesn't really need much introduction! Ireland's capital is jam packed with history, sport, culture and entertainment and is frequently hailed as the friendliest city in Europe. 21st Century Dublin has a diverse population making Dublin a multicultural European community. And it's so easy to get here with over 60 airlines flying to from 175 destinations! What are you waiting for?