We are Sitel
We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts. To our Associates, we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
We are looking for fluent French speakers to become part of Sitel Team in Portugal, able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email and phone).
Challenge yourself! We are happy to be the company where you can develop your talent in a high-energy multicultural environment.
Sitel Customer Support will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behavior, and market knowledge for life.
About our client 🙂
As a global leader in diabetes care, Abbott is constantly working to deliver the highest quality products and unwavering support to our customers.
Consistent and accurate glucose monitoring is the foundation of any diabetes management plan so Abbott is committed to continuous improvement in the way patients and professionals measure, track and analyse glucose levels.
As a customer advisor on this project, you will be part of a creative, highly trained team of global specialists responsible for working with Remote Software Installation in a B2B environment.
- Trust and Passionate people, able to Inspire others and Add value showing Empathy
- English as a 2nd language (spoken and written)
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pick up new technology quickly
Experience in, (preferential)
- Diabetes care knowledge or medical background
- B2B support experience
- Written communication support experience
For non-EU applicants it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
We Offer you,
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Full-time schedule (8h/day) from Monday to Friday
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
Come and join our happy family, warm and sunny Lisbon is waiting to welcome you!
Take your time to decide (not too much ...) Choose Sitel!
Want to learn more about working at Sitel and living in Portugal? Read more: https://www.workwide.fr/live-in-portugal-work-for-sitel/