SYKES is a leading, global digital marketing and customer care outsourcer with offices in 23 countries around the globe. SYKES has been in Edinburgh for more than 20 years! We have over 1000 people working for various clients in our contact center, based on the West side of Edinburgh – close to Napier and Heriot Watt Universities.
We provide customer support services for French speakers and if that doesn’t sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual, fast-paced environment, where most employees speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in many different countries.
Join SYKES team professionals and we will offer you:
- Professional development through training programmes -> modern technologies and customer management.
- Exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Coaching opportunities–> on a weekly basis you will frequently receive feedback from your direct supervisor.
- Real possibilities of career development-> after only 6 months you can apply for a Trainer or Team Leader role.
- Employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers, shops, cinemas.
- Annual holiday -> 29 days.
- A modern, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- 40 hour contact.
- Different working shifts able to accommodate everyone’s needs.
Responsibilities and End Results
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with our client to provide professional and efficient support to their final customers. You need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for customers, assist them with their inquiries over the phone or by email and always give the best resolution. We work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility matters.
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required
- Fluent in French and English.
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus but not necessary.
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- ECDL qualification an advantage.
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your team/department one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us. Apply now by clicking the "Postuler"-button below!