Lingocruit is now recruiting French speaking customer support for Spotify in the wonderful capital of Bulgaria, Sofia. Do you love music and are looking for a new adventure? Do you want to be part of making someone’s day even better? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for you who wish to be part of an enthusiastic team supporting one of the biggest companies providing music streaming. Someone who has excellent communication skills and a service-oriented mindset. If you are looking for your next career move and wish to work in a positive and cheerful team environment. We can offer you a great working experience where you will have great development possibilities.
As a customer support agent for Spotify, you will ensure a great music experience, helping millions of people enjoy the music they love via email and live chat support.
Sounds great, right?!
Who you are:
- French native and speaks good English
- Friendly and positive team player
- Service oriented and great interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator
You are offered:
- Introductory training
- Relocation bonus and 2 weeks of accommodation
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Transportation allowance, gift and food vouchers
- A fun and dynamic workplace that’s never boring
- Colleagues that will be like a second family
- Great learning and development opportunities within the company
The salary is €1100-1200/month. In Bulgaria, the average salary is €480/month, and both taxes and prices are considerably lower than in France. A one-bedroom apartment costs about €200/month.
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and offers a unique combination of beautiful scenery, sunny beaches, ski resorts and historical sites. This is the perfect opportunity if you are excited to discover a new country and at the same time gain experiences that will enhance your resume and broaden career alternatives.
Is this an environment you can picture yourself working in? If yes – What are you waiting for? Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below!