Luster specializes in high-tech experiential activations that enable event guests, fans, and social followers, to engage with brands in truly unique ways. In 2011, we invented Hashtag Printing and today our products have been featured at over 3,000 events in 200 cities across the world, including iconic cultural experiences like the Grammy Awards, Olympics, Super Bowl, and Comic-Con International. Headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, our offices now wrap the globe in thirty-two countries.
Create moments people can’t stop talking about.We live for the moment when people see our inventions for the first time. We know we’ve done our job by the looks of delight, the shouts of excitement, the full-blown dance parties. And that’s just the beginning: every in-person moment is engineered to reach an endless audience, long after it’s happened. We connect brands with people through tactile technology; we elevate the experience with white-glove service. In the end, we deliver measurable results to understand exactly how well it worked.
You will be provided marketing qualified leads each month, qualify the leads, and proceed along a well-documented sales process using your own words and flair. The sales will occur over phone and email. In-country meetings upon the client’s request will be fulfilled by you if you’re based nearby, or by our nearest distributor.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of proven success in full-cycle sales.
- Events industry or event marketing experience is a must.
- Network of event marketing, experiential, creative agencies is highly preferred.
- Fluency in French
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Remote based.
- Seeking base + commission sales agents, or higher commission-only sales agents.
- Employee, or contracted position.
- Marketing qualified leads per month.
- Part of a globally diverse distribution network, connected by social media.
- Sales education and sales support.
- See our partnership opportunity for information on the role.
Luster is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.