Are you passionate about technology and would like to combine your technical skills with a sunny destination and an international work environment? Then look no further!
On behalf of our client 3CX, we are searching for French speaking technical support consultants to join their team in Cyprus. The candidate we are looking for has a passion for IT or ICT, perhaps you have been working with telecommunications and/or as an IT or Technical support agent previously and are looking for your next career move.
3CX was founded in 2005 and is now a global leader in business VoIP and Unified Communications (UC) technology. They offer customers a simple, flexible and affordable solution that dramatically cuts telephony costs and management headaches. With 3CX you are guaranteed to increase productivity, reduce business travel and telco costs, streamline operations and improve customer service.
About the role
- Technical support of 3CX partners and customers.
- Evaluate and resolve technical queries and issues.
- Talk with customers through a series of actions, either via phone, ticket or remote session, until a technical issue is resolved.
- Replication and documentation of issues
The ideal candidate
- is a native or near-native French speaker with good level of English
- is willing to relocate to Cyprus and committed to stay long-term
- has experience from diagnosing and troubleshooting IT or software technical issues.
- has been working and troubleshooting issues in Windows/Debian OS.
- has been working with basic network devices and concepts such as IP, DNS, firewalls and routing.
- has experience with various client networks topologies.
- Knowledge of VoIP and telecommunications technologies are beneficial but not a requirement
- Competitive market salary based on experience
- Permanent contract with 6 months probation period
- Relocation package: 3 months of accommodation upon arrival
- In house training
- Award-winning office in beautiful Nicosia
- Free lunch at the office 3 times per week
- Swimming pool in the office
- Gym in the office
- Multicultural workplace with a team of international colleagues
- Great development opportunities
- Social activities
Sound interesting? Apply today by submitting your application and CV in English!
One of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a first call to tell your more about the role and the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!