adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall relevance for the organization
Execute tactical buying of low and mid value item within the given thresholds, including: conduct supplier identification from preferred suppliers list, negotiation and supplier selection; deliver sourcing results to contribute to saving targets while ensuring that Service Level Agreements with the business are being met; support procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalogue coverage.
- Execution of tactical buying process
- Analyze mid value tactical buys, facilitate high value tactical buy execution with the responsible category manager
- Conduct sourcing projects (negotiation, supplier selection) and support responding to suppliers in case of commercial or system related questions
- Conduct eSourcing events in Ariba
- For selected tactical buys, follow-up on technical evaluations with internal stakeholders to ensure timeliness of tendering process
- Execute negotiation, supplier selection and determine Purchase Order (PO) terms and conditions
- Based on country requirements, initiate order signature process and follow-up on distribution to supplier
- Close/ change/ modify POs related to tactical buys
- Support tail spend reduction and channeling spend through strategic suppliers / channels
- Regularly analyze tactical buy activities and provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to Category Managers on recurring tactical buys and opportunities for standardization and automation
- Based on Category Director and manager guidance, execute RfQs for potential catalogue items including contracting based on standard contract templates
- Support automated buying channel introductions by facilitating the interaction between supplier and Content Specialist
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing execution strategies, approaches and methods, as well as contract management and procure to pay processes
- Experience in one of the following categories highly desirable: IT/ Professional services / Marketing / Facility management
- Good ability to analyze specifications and influence demand
- Good knowledge of selected categories, category strategy development, compliance management and analytics
- Knowledge of supplier management and project management
- Ability to analyze problems and conclude decisions
- Great communication skills and the capability to independently interact with different stakeholders
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Proficiency in MS Office
Requisite education and experience / Minimum qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education
- At least 3 years general business experience, preferably in Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization; basic experience within supplier selection, negotiation and contracting area is obligatory. Experience in purchase orders administration only is not fully sufficient
Does it sound interesting for you? Then, don't hesitate and apply today by clicking on the "Postuler"-button!