Salut, we are meetyoo!
We are strengthening our Business Development team by adding new positions to support our continued growth, this is your opportunity to join us as
International Sales Manager Digital Events - French Speaking Markets (m/f/d)!
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers to meet yearly revenue and growth targets. You will work closely with the Head of Business Development to define the global growth and expansion strategy for your target markets, which include France and other markets and regions where French is considered main business language, and you will be accountable for the delivery of that strategy. You are familiar with Software as a Service (SaaS) and are experienced selling B2B, and you know what clients need and expect of a fruitful collaboration with a company like ours. We offer a competitive salary package (including private pension provisioning and an attractive bonus scheme), and new hires will benefit from thorough onboarding.
The position is preferably based out of our HQ in Berlin, but we obviously honor all remote working requirements in the current situation.
- Define target markets and clients, related strategy and action plan for short, mid and long term goals
- Conduct due diligence on all potential client relationships, provide insights to opportunities and define prioritization for best possible execution
- Meet (ideally exceed) defined sales quota through acquiring the right clients with the right volume and quality as well as opportunity for future up- and cross selling
- Drive the negotiation and deal/contract process end to end, and to closure
- Leading project kick-off/briefing calls with clients and our project managers
- Attend face to face meetings when required (subject to travel restrictions being lifted again)
- Enable and deliver marketing and lead generation opportunities, together with Marketing and Business Development teammates
- Nurture existing relationships and ensure ongoing support to our clients, also in close collaboration with our Product and Operations teams for optimal service provision
- Maintain the CRM database and accurate forecasting of the business in charge
- Keep current with all meetyoo product information, pricing and contract terms
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You speak and write French at native or near native level
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
- Account management/sales management experience, ideally within SaaS or IT Services or Event Services sector
- Proven track record of closing new business within target markets
- Existing network of potential customers and/or partners within target markets
- A confident negotiator with exceptional commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- A master in building credibility and trust with customers and forging win-win relationships
- A creative team player who is willing to work on and reach joint goals with colleagues
- A profitable, owner-led company with a clear vision of its role in a promising high-growth market
- Clear and transparent communication at all levels, alongside a well established feedback and learning culture
- Highly motivated, friendly colleagues - ready to help and stand by your side as well as celebrate the wins together
- Attractive compensation package including a performance-based variable, and company-sponsored pension scheme
- Flexible working hours: Trust-Based Working Hours and Remote Working (Home Office) for a better work-life integration
- Never-Stop-Learning philosophy with a wide range of development opportunities: We invest in you because we strive for a long term collaboration with you
- And … regular team events, subsidized athletic activities (including virtual yoga classes), ergonomic kits for your home office, free beverages and fresh fruit in the office - and that’s only the beginning! Not to forget our legendary team parties.. when we can all meet physically again!
meetyoo is a leading provider of digital events and virtual conferences headquartered in Berlin with clients around the world - and we keep growing! We are driving the digitalization of the events industry and enabling our customers to host virtual events with comprehensive support - the best service with fantastic products and services that are essential for communication, engagement and meaningful relationships, not only in this day and age.
Currently, over 130 dedicated employees coordinate over 10 million event and conference minutes per month on five continents for over 3,000 clients of all sizes and industries. Sustainability and sustainable growth are also firm anchors of our strategy. If digitalization, then with meetyoo. Do you want to grow with us and be part of a success story?
We are always looking for motivated, innovative and committed employees who want to actively shape this future together with us.
meetyoo stands for diversity and inclusion
We welcome applicants of any origin, religion, nationality, skin colour, sexual identity or disability. What counts for us is your professional suitability and your personality.
We look forward to receiving your application!