We will find you a suitable job. Just let us know who you are:
Monster has the specific expertise and the tools to find you the best job in the working environment that’s right for you. Our service doesn’t cost you a thing – It is completely free of charge.
We evaluate your skills and expertise, your experience and your interview technique to find you the best fit for both – ideal job and the right employer. We have an extensive list of companies with whom we are in permanent contact. A mix of both unique and large international corporations. All of them are hiring in the Czech Republic right now! We act as the middle-man between you and your future employer, constantly simplifying the process and keeping you up-to-date. We do the work so you can focus on where you want to take your career next.
Monster is always searching for you…
Possibilities of working in Czech Republic
Do you speak French and you are excited at the idea of working in Prague?
We currently have a multitude of job opportunities in FINANCE, CUSTOMER SERVICE, HUMAN RESOURCES and PROCUREMENT.
The open positions are available in multinational companies which provide paid training from the beginning, an international environment and the chance to start a stable career with job-rotation possibility.
Apply to find out what options we have for you. We will contact you for an interview to explain further details about the roles we find suitable for you. EU status or prior work permit valid for Czech Republic is needed.
- Fluency in French
- Intermediate level in English
- Strong communication skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Other known languages are an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workload;
- Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
- Responsibility, accuracy, team player
- Other requirements depending on position
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, long-term work for a global company
- 5 weeks of vacation, health insurance and bonus schemes
- Meal and wellness vouchers
- Language courses and training opportunities
- Relocation package or bonus
- Employee referral program
- Job rotation possibility within the company
Don't hesitate and apply today by clicking on the "Postuler"-button.
Please note, in order to apply for this job you must have a valid work permit for the EU