HRConnect is the name for AbbVie centric HR and Payroll support and services focused on providing excellence customer experience as a primary principle. Service centers based in Tokyo, Singapore, Krakow & Lake County are dedicated to support AbbVie Employees and Managers in their administrative and operational needs.
Junior HRConnect Consultant is responsible for supporting AbbVie employees and managers in processing and answering routine HR queries.
This role opens tickets / cases and answers HR customer questions through the assistance of standard screens, scripts, and developed procedures for inquiry resolution.
- Answers general questions via phone, chat or email and redirects misplaced enquiries
- Leverages procedures, policy manuals, knowledge databases, other reference materials to answer employee and manager inquiries and resolve HR transactions
- Guides Employee to case resolution
- Guides Employee and Manager Self-Service transactions
- Executes select HR related transactions (e.g., data changes) or appropriately escalates issues as needed
- Inputs data into Workday to transact on customer requests
- Escalates Employee and Manager inquiries to Functional Specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
- Documents all employee inquiries, issues, and transactions in case management tools as required
- Participates in continuous improvement workshops and projects as required
- Bachelor degree with a concentration in HR preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service / call center experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English
- Very good knowledge of French (min. C1 level) required
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems
- Able to navigate computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications
- Able to follow standard procedures and processes
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic