LocalEyes Group is a leading provider of Localization Services to the international computer and software sectors, with headquarters in Ireland.
LocalEyes is an equal opportunity employer.
We work with the best and the brightest talents in dynamic and international teams and we are now looking for highly motivated and skilled Media Content Reviewers with French.
If you have:
- Outstanding linguistic skills in both the language outlined above and English.
- A passion for music. apps, movies, podcasts and the entertainment industry.
- Strong creative writing, reviewing and proofreading skills.
Then apply and grasp the opportunity we are offering to work for one of the most innovative Companies in the World.
We are offering:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Cork, Ireland (with possibility to work remotely until restrictions due to Covid-19 are lifted)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Attractive
- Benefits: Healthcare + Relocation package + work permit/visa provided
- Start date: ASAP
- Strong linguistic skills, preferably with experience in translation/ localization /editing /proofreading /journalism/blogging.
- Editorial, creative and/or journalistic skills and up-to-date with language and terminology trends.
- Interest in music and exposure to movies, TV content including subtitles, captions, audio description or voice dubbing for an extended period of time.
- Quality-driven and detail oriented with an understanding how to deliver quality creative copy and its impact.
- A solid knowledge of the culture: be culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country’s audience.
- Be proficient in English to catch idioms, mistranslations, author’s play on words, visual references and slang and colloquial expressions, and able to adequately transcreate into the target language.
- Comfortable with technology and eager to learn specific and proprietary tools.
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to instructions, test plans, and detailed review guidelines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Be proactive and able to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel in all media.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Empathy for different cultures.
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: subtitles, journalism, marketing, editorial.