In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible for the management of sales orders (systems, options and upgrades) placed by Market Groups (MG), overseeing and coordinating the entire order delivery process through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance and Planning and Shipping.
You will develop relationships with logistic teams in factories and MG. Furthermore, you will be responsible for executing all order processing activities in SAP and other supporting applications, including order screening for configuration completeness and order changes due to Customer or Factory requests.
You are responsible for
- Cleaning of the order: accepting the documents from the customers and/or Region and assuring all configuration and contract details are available and correct.
- Booking and managing Sales orders: making sure all parts of a customer order (from factories and 3rd party suppliers) are delivered to the warehouse or to the customer complete and on-time.
- Place PO’s to factories, communicate delivery dates and check if goods are shipped and delivered on time.
- Ensuring ICS (Internal Control Standards), SOX (Sarbanes Oxley legislation) and export control compliance.
- Archiving Sales Documents files related to customers and countries according to local legislation.
- Pro-active communication to (internal) customers in a clear and customer centric way.
- Responding pro-actively to missing items (MOA) or dead on arrival (DOA) claims by using assigned tools.
- Supporting the return order process contact factory for authorization confirmation, inform customer of return process, book return order and align all details between customer and factory on return (SWE/NWE teams only).
- Inform and follow-up with (SBS) Finance concerning credit holds that are blocking shipment and/or PO’s.
- Responsible for generating the final invoice for our end customer.
- Supporting Supply Chain processes from a logistic point of view (e.g. sales on shipment, direct deliveries).
- Escalate prompt to Team Lead when problems are not solved on time and could impact delivery.
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of the Supply Chain Team, which provides support to our clients from the EMEA region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience,
- Minimum 1-2 years experiences within Supply Chain (would be an advantage),
- Knowledge of Logistics / supply chain,
- Very Good level English and French (is a must)
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems (would be an advantage),
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior.
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)