Results-oriented. Problem solver. Driven. Ambitious. It’s what connects us… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional sales experience to our customers for our client multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products as an Outbound Sales Specialist based in Dublin, Ireland.
Are you looking for growth in your career or need an opportunity to build a Sales career in a technology company? If you say so, you are in the right post!
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life At TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a co-worker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Hero, You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- On site Kitchen
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospects business needs, wants and pains.
You will interact with business decision makers and C-Level personnel within corporate and enterprise sectors. You will interact via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our clients cross-platform browser can benefit them.
- Be an active listener while on phone calls, and refrain from personal distractions such as side conversations or cell phone use.
- Generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
- Provide prospective clients a broad overview of our business solutions
- Generate meetings for discovery and follow up meetings for more technical sales
- Confirm Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria before handing off lead to our clients field reps
- Complete the required activity levels daily with the sole goal to have conversations and meetings
- Utilize, document and be an expert in Vector (CRM)
- Build customer relationships while learning about their business and how our clients product is a fit
- B2B Sales Experience is Required
- Outbound sales expertise
- Fluent in French & English – Written & Verbal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
- Keen interest in all things tech!
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
Click on the « Postuler » button to let us know about you. Send us your CV in English.