TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
MoGi Group (TransPerfect’s Gaming solutions division) is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services. Our successful community management and player support departments support countless exciting games and titles worldwide, helping developers to manage their communities in multiple languages, while our localization department helps bring games of all genres to the world in over 44 languages.
Are you looking to work on building and raising online communities? Does your true passion lie in video games and online gaming? What if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
Our player support department supports over 650 games developers across the globe. We’re currently looking for a dynamic addition to our vibrant team of over 200 in-house player support agents who can provide top class support in a fast-paced and active environment.
- Processing questions and problems from users through a ticketing system
- Answering queries on blogs and forums as well as social media channels
- Getting familiarized with the games so you can advise players
- Getting creative in finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Encouraging user loyalty by providing an outstanding service
- Contributing to studio-wide community strategies
- Supporting the community managers with ad-hoc tasks
Ideal candidates will have:
- Knowledge of Marketing, Translation, Journalism, Communications, Copywriting or similar
- A strong proficiency in the English and French language
- Basic knowledge of social media from both user and professional points of view
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally with passion and knowledge of games and some experience in the video games industry
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- Valuable and transferable work experience in the games industry
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities