We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz Partners is a global family of over 19,000 employees across 78 countries. This role is in the International Health part of the business, which has a number of well-known customer facing brands such as Allianz Care, NEXtCARE and Medi24.
The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals and families. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customers.
Are you interested in working for one of the worlds leading insurance and financial services companies? We are looking for Policy Management Officers to join our multicultural team based in Dublin 12.
The role of the Policy Management Officer involves working in a fast moving environment and administrating a portfolio of Corporate Clients. The roles provide candidates with the opportunity to be the « face » of our company , working with our colleagues to ensure that we exceed the requirements of the client or brokers on the administration and renewal of their contracts.
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and open to learning new skills
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients
- Be courteous in your verbal and written communication and at the same time ensure that your message is clear and complete.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
- Responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Aim to achieve a first time resolution when communicating via email or phone.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with external clients (i.e. group contacts, brokers, etc.). Manage your markets effectively as per team requirements.
- Administrative experience in a customer focused role
- Experience working in pressurized environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
- Fluent English and French
What we offer…
- A competitive Salary
- Career progression opportunities and training
- Excellent benefits such as pension, health insurance for employee, his/her spouse and children under 18, and discounts on car and house insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Active Sports & Club society
- Transport Subsidy
- Support for professional studies
- Relocation Assistance
- Recognised as one of the best large companies to work for 2017
As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognizes that our strength lies in our people and we are committed to diversity and inclusivity. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us!