We are looking for a smart, committed person who speaks English and who wants to create effective systems for our customers. Become a part of our team!
- Get familiar with the assignment and design particular processes.
- Create a user interface or connection to third-party systems for each step of the process.
- Regularly present your results with the project team.
- Keep continuous evidence of your work.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance department.
- Actively participate in the application testing phase.
- Collaborate with more experienced colleagues, ask a lot of questions and try to get the most out of the newly gained knowledge.
Requirements and Competencies:
- SQL or MongoDB data storage engines.
- To understand the API documentation from a service provider.
- To be self-motivated and driven to learn new technologies.
- Not to be afraid to ask questions.
- Agile development workflow.
- Become an important member of our team and provide services for our customer RMP (RunMyProcess) owned by Fujitsu.
- Having a privilege to learn new technologies, we will give big support.
- International team, so do not worry about not knowing the Czech language.
- A nice working environment with a dynamic team.
- Full service of all kind of training.
Ostrava is the city with a unique industrial atmosphere. Asking about cost of living? Don’t worry it is much cheaper here than in Prague. Saved money you can spend for our lovely Czech beer while you are out experiencing night life. You can enjoy a lot cultural and sports activities and Czech gastronomy is definitely worth trying. Our lovely mountains called Beskydy are just round the corner. Fancy a trip over the weekend? It only takes 3 hours to get to Prague by modern trains. Come and join us and experience the real OKIN spirit!
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV in English language. This might be the right opportunity for you!