Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Our team is the link between the customer and the graphic designer who brings their vision to life. We’re a data driven team that gets passionate about numbers, but we do enjoy a healthy balance of using our right brain too. We’re looking for a detail oriented, self-starter who can take multiple pieces of information and creatively form a strategy to drive greater customer value.
As an EU lead on the Product Design Strategy team, you will be responsible for identifying key customer needs for your markets, to improve our design offering for products such as business cards, postcards and Christmas cards. You will work globally, while advocating specifically for the EU customer.
What You Will Do:
- Driving customer strategy. Lead the product design strategy for Vistaprint’s DACH and FR markets. Provide input to the global strategy, and resolve where localization is needed for the DACH and FR customers.
- Partnering with Country Lines of Business leads. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to optimize the design offering for the EU markets.
- Making decisions with data. Analyze multiple performance metrics for assigned products and categories.
- Putting the Customer first. Use internal tools and established information sources to learn and report on customer needs.
- Communication. Write strategy briefs and articulate the target customer for each design. Provide direction to creative teams to ensure design meets business goals.
- Merchandising. Optimize content merchandising by handling categorization and keywords in our design galleries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and/or e-commerce (experience working with a Creative team a plus)
- Data-oriented, can use both qualitative data and quantitative data to advise strategies.
- Experience working within a global team.
- Proficiency in English; additional fluency in French and/or German a plus
Nice to Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to achieve a common objective.
- Ability to prioritise competing priorities as needed
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.