Are you excited about the latest bike parts – be it the new Fox suspension or Shimano group set? Do you love being out in the nature or do you prefer spending your time bouldering on the weekends? Are you eager to share your passion with our customers? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! As a Product Expert (m/f/d) France you are our contact for product-related questions of all kinds. You possess a deep knowledge of bikes, bike parts and/or outdoor related topics such as camping, hiking and climbing. Your goal isn’t just to give the best possible advice, but to also ensure a friendly handling of customers’ requests.
What your tasks will be
- You will answer all questions related to product features our customers might have before a purchase and process all product related inquiries after the purchase
- You will share your expert knowledge with our customers and help them to make the most of their next bike ride our outdoor adventure with the best equipment available on the market
- You will communicate via telephone, chat and e-mail in French with the customers of our French language online shops bikester.fr, bikester.be, campz.fr and campz.be
What you should bring to the job
- Rampage, Rockstars, Ironman, Freeride Worldtour or Paris- Roubaix are as important to you as Christmas
- You are a real nerd when it comes to bikes, climbing equipment, camping equipment or other products in our shops
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy talking about your hobby
- Your mother tongue is French and you speak and write fluently in English
- You are internet-savvy and quick to adapt to different PC applications
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, diverse job with plenty of space for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it is therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a diverse job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. Our office in Berlin is located in Oranienburger Straße 66, 10117 Berlin
We’re looking forward to working with you!