Would you like to communicate with people from all around the world? Are you innovative and able to speak in foreign languages? If so, become a part of our Project Management team!
As a member of Project Management team, you will be handling with very interesting projects on different level of complexity for the biggest end customers, huge corporate clients based around the world.
- Provide professional end-to-end process for customers whilst adhering to Prince2 methodology and ITIL Framework
- Manage and take ownership of customer projects throughout the full project life-cycle from pre-sales initiation through to project closure
- Be fully responsible for complex coordinating of the whole project, i.e. order processing to build a data network for customers
- Coordination of local and virtual teams worldwide
- Communicate in a professional manner with the client
- Provide regular updates to both client and customer alike
- Order processing, data monitoring, tracking using various system tools
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- 1 year of experience in Project Management in Telco/IT environment is must, BPO environment is welcome
- Experience in implementation of processes and providing services to third parties
- Advanced English (in written and spoken form)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- PRINCE2 certification or PM methodology knowledge is an advantage
- Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- Full time employment
- Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- Daily use of languages
- Extensive training and further career development (Prince2/ITIL Academy)
- Other employee benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV in English language. This might be the right opportunity for you!