Do you have a background within recruitment? Are you a skilled sourcing professional with great communication and networking skills? Join a talented HR team in stunning Sofia, Bulgaria.
The employer is a global leader in digital transformation and European number one in cybersecurity, cloud, and high-performance computing who provide tailored end-to-end solutions for international companies in the food & beverage industry. Their office in Bulgaria recently received an award for Great Place to Work in 2021 and been announced to be one of the three HR Centers of Excellence worldwide.
Would you like to become part of their HR team covering the French speaking talent community? Apply today!
About the role
As a Recruiter your daily tasks will be to source, screen and pre-select the best applicants and cooperate closely with business leaders and on-site recruiters on a final candidate shortlist.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval to offer acceptance
- Behave as innovator into strategies for identifying, attracting, and engaging with the best talents, from branding and events, to sourcing and referrals
- Build up effective working relationships with various remote Hiring Managers across Europe
- Manage and constantly assure a health and fruitful pipeline volume and velocity, as well as data integrity
- Identify key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition, and external talent
- Build and maintain effective networks to improve transparency and attract top quality candidates from the IT space
- Passion for Human Resources and Recruitment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Outstanding advisory skills with the ability to influence others
- French native speaker and great proficiency in English
- Experience and market knowledge on external markets is a plus
- Permanent contract
- Fixed monthly salary € 1533
- Relocation package incl. reimbursed flight ticket and 2 weeks of accommodation upon arrival
- Health insurance
- Learning and development program
- A modern and innovative global company
- Remote working possibilities
Submit your application in English today and our recruiters will contact you with further information about the job and recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!