Sony DADC in the Czech Republic was established in 2010 and at present day may be looking just for you. Our company culture is based on respect to employees, mutual trust and friendly atmosphere. Do you want to be a part of a young team? Do you want to develop, use foreign languages on everyday basis in practical life, reap good rewards and take part in sporting activities with us? Then come along with us! We are the leading provider of discs and digital services for the entertainment, education and information industries. The major game, music and movie producers belong to our customers. In the Pilsen area, we operate in three locations: The Assembly and Logistics Centre in Stenovice near Pilsen offers completion, packaging and logistic services and plays a key role in the whole international supply chain of Sony DADC. The European Service Centre operates in downtown Pilsen and serves the affiliated European companies and other external clients, mainly in the fields of back office, retail & customer service and IT functions. The Central European Distribution Centre in Nyrany (Uherce) provides warehouse services for our European customers.
What will you do?
- To carry out transactional tasks within the area of order entry.
- Enter all incoming sales orders on the Common Distribution System.
- Sales order follow up and connected customer service.
- Ensure sales orders are processed within timescales set by line manager/ service agreements.
- Maintain effective communication in French language with relevant contact persons within European distribution centers.
- Admin and data maintenance.
- Address client issues/ requests promptly.
What will you get for it?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Donated meal.
- In case of need language and other trainings for free.
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Cafeterie from Benefit Plus.
- One Fit Sony DADC program – benefits in the area of prevention, personal growth, sport, fun and health.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent in French and have a communicative level of English.
- Friendly and easy-going personality.
- Computer literacy and some experience with MS Excel.
- Efficiency in data processing.
- Responsibility, accuracy, diligence, commitment to high standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Practical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility, good time management.
- Will to learn and absorb new knowledge.
- Ability to work within a team as well as being able to set personal targets.