Workwide Group is a Sweden-based recruitment marketing company founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a small, but successful media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world. Workwide Group believe that working and experiencing life abroad is a good thing, both on a personal level but also for society in general.
Introduction to the role
As Senior Frontend Developer at Workwide Group you will get a unique opportunity to make an impact on our business and on people’s lives. Working closely with and reporting to our Director of Product and Marketing, you will be involved in how our product & services develop and enable thousands of young people to explore the world and develop their careers, every year.
In your role you will be active within different disciplines including system administration, back-end development, CRM connections, front-end design, UI/UX and more. You will be the most technical member of the team which comes with great responsibilities as well as possibilities. You will get a great opportunity to grow as a professional and learn the industry while acquiring business and marketing skills that are closely connected to web and product development. At the same time, there will be no CTO or technical specialist at the office to mentor, develop and actively teach you the technical stuff. You must, therefore, be comfortable with self-studies, self-development and doing independent work.
Requirements & Technical knowledge
The Senior Frontend Developer we are looking for is someone who are willing to relocate to Sweden shares our beliefs and have the technical skills we need. You should have a structured approach to your work and good command of English language.
Your technical profile should include knowledge in working with:
- HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS
- Database & SQL
- We consider design skills a strong plus: Photoshop Illustrator
We use WordPress as our CMS. We also have some integrations to Google and other third-party applications, so it is important that you feel comfortable working with API requests.
What we offer
- A relocation package (accommodation 2 weeks, paid flight ticket after 6 months and more)
- A relocation buddy program for a smooth integration here in beautiful Karlstad, Sweden
- Workwide is focusing on growth during -19, meaning anyone who gets on the train early has a good opportunity to grow their career with us
- Monthly social event (dinners, games, drink tastings, paintball wars and many other things!)
- Free soft drinks (our favourite is Nocco Fläder, what is yours?)
- Great hardware setup (and if you are missing anything, let us know and we will order it)
In this recruitment process, we collaborate with Lingocruit AB – our partner recruitment agency, which conducts the first steps in the recruitment process. This role is starting in November or December 2019.