The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world.
Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours.
For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht with the Retail Service department is the global escalation entity for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors and logistic centers. Furthermore, the TSRII’s role is to liaise with internal and external partners for resolving complex issues.
The Technical Service Representative II acts within a high level technical department with specialist tasks. The TSR II reports directly to the Technical Operations Manager and her/his field of responsibility covers the support and handling/dealing with cases of Daimler customers as 2nd level and/or requests/incidents of Daimler retail network, Daimler HQ, market performance centers (MPC’s) and customers outside the service network.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Resolve fast lane escalations, (back) order management, reverse and return logistics related issues for all Mercedes-Benz business units (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications, databases with other Daimler entities and external partners.
- Assess requirement to involve Technical Specialists and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required. Ensure correct activity documentation and routing of delegation via the appropriate systems
- Ensure complete, accurate documentation of all related issues like fast lane, order management, reverse and return logistics according to specific data requirements of each request, in order to facilitate the case handling and to provide other parties involved with the relevant information.
- Continuously monitor assigned/open cases to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests and departmental reporting commitments to Daimler internal partners.
- Ensure continuous update of own information and relevant knowledge regarding supported products, tools, Daimler processes and information systems. Ensure changes to service-relevant MBCAC operational procedures are incorporated in own work.
- Fulfill and execute order management for the appropriate customers (national and international)
- Act as a liaison contact person with the logistics centers in order to ensure smooth deliveries of goods
- Clarify and initiate transport and shipment issues towards the appropriate dealers.
- Handle and support market related promo activities (e.g. seasonal parts)
- Handle reverse- and returns logistics issues in the appropriate market
- Special case and order management handling
- Excellent management skills to handle cases based on the escalation level (end to end) to find the best solution for the issue
- Excellent communication skills will be required to solve issues directly with the retailers via phone, email, workflow and systems
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers
- Fluent level in Dutch/French/German, written and spoken
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- Creativity when handling problems independently
- Excellent tracking skills and analytical attitude towards work
- Strong time management, accountability and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Affinity with the car trade and technology
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Knowledge of Daimler products and their parts
- Strong stress management skills
- Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador” with a strong customer focus
- IT knowledge (Basic knowledge & MS Windows/Office)
- Strongly oriented to Customer’s Satisfaction, both B2B and B2C
- Integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions
- High communication skills in crucial conversations
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A “tailor made” individual development plan;
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
This Technical Service Representative position is on a fulltime base. Full-time position 40 hours per week between Mondays to Friday, dayshift. The salary linked to this position is € 2.290,= gross* a month. We provide an extensive initial training and a follow up program.You will be offered one contract with a duration of one year, after this the contract will be of an indefinite time.
Please use the "Bewerben” button below to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.