TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the biggest multinational technology companies? Would you like to be part of the world of high technology and cutting-edge solutions? If yes, then you are the right person for us! We are now hiring for a new, super cool project…
- To deliver outstanding client service and achieve great customer experience and satisfaction
- To understand user needs and assist with general inquiries, product support and troubleshooting via phone, e-mail and chat
- Tech-savvy and willing to gain and share knowledge
- Fluent in French and have a very good level of English
- Person with strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills
- Team player and positive thinker
- Passionate about learning and development
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Great office at top location
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special discounts & offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building initiatives!
It sounds like the perfect job for YOU, SEND us your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!