We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for: Technical Support Engineer (Multilingual)
At Citrix, we are always looking to grow our Technical Support teams with a variety of skills. In particular, we want to grow our diversity of languages that we are able to support in our customers locations.
You would be required to have native French, as well as being fluent in English. You will be a team player as well as showing resolve to work in a standalone capacity and with minimal supervision.
Do you speak French fluently and interested in working within a growing and active team that are supporting exciting technology in the current market? If so, please apply today!
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity – via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Performs problem analysis and isolates problems of minimal to moderate complexity, with general instruction and oversight from technical leads and/or management.
- Achieves and maintains target, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Publishes articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix’s Knowledge Centred Support systems and reviews others’ articles
- Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, takes ownership of hot and/or more political cases escalated from less senior engineers
- Participation in a 24×7 on duty rotation is required.
Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Must possess a Degree/Dip in Science, Computing, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply technical concepts.
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Good understanding of Windows Desktop/Server and networking/WEB protocols (such as TCP/IP/HTTPS/DNS).
- Want to work on diverse products, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches to troubleshooting
- Love to continuously learn and improve through external/internal courses, mentoring or on-the-job training.
- Are passionate about technology and naturally curious about cloud-centric virtualized world.
- Ability to work both independently and well with others
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with an eye for details and the desire to problem solve
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area: Tech Support
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.